Inspired Fridays


I hope you all have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. Personally, it's been a good week for me, but oh my heart goes out to Boston and Texas and the people across the world who were affected. I can't even imagine. 

My master bedroom is finally finished, and I have a busy weekend with friends and family ahead of me. And it just so happens to be GORGEOUS outside! I am loving this weather. At least for the two weeks it feels like this before Virginia hops on into summer.  Hopefully, the garden will be up and running soon!

Jute & Sisal Wrapped Drum Shade at theDIYvillage.com



This is awesome. The hubby looked over my shoulder while I was putting this post together and agreed without my having to say anything. He loved it too, which means I for sure need to do something similar in the future!

Create Proportion

Better Homes and Gardens

I find myself leaning more and more toward the coastal look. I always was a good southern gal with my love of big porches and columns, and then I started on colonial, and now Nantucket. Can I just have one of each? Pretty please?


Homemade Cheez-its:Shopgirl

'Nuff said right there.

how to sew a zipper in a pillow cover


Great pillow cover tutorial. But I'm still scared of sewing on zippers...


Craft Snark

I laughed. Then hubby laughed when I showed him. Must be so.

If you have any posts or projects that you would like me to feature, I would be happy to do so! I do so love finding more neat stuff to inspire me and share with others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...