Inspired Fridays

This week has been rough for me what with the lice and then, as if that wasn't enough, the whole little family came down with a stomach bug. The laundry has been never ending. But things are looking up and it is Friday!

I've decided that Friday will be my day for posting links that have caught my eye over the past week. That way I can work on the projects over the weekend, right? Riiiiight. I hope you find some inspiration for yourself as well!








how to fake an immaculate house



DSC_0933



DIY Sharpie Wallpaper Tutorial @ Vintage Revivals


I'm seriously thinking of the Sharpie wallpaper in our upstairs bathroom even though we have light blue tile halfway up the wall. It would be too much to paint it at the moment due to certain wall and ceiling problems, not to mention the odd tile color. It's not a bad color, I'm just not sure what I could match it to. Besides yellow. But this...this I could do.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...